Saturday, September 1, 2012

Josphat

"Religion that God the Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being poluted by the world."--James 1:27.

This is Josphat. He is an AIDS orphan.

Who will take him in?

He is just seven years old. He and his other three siblings live with their sister. The family earns, on average, $20 a month...and likely less. Five children on about $.75 a day...a big sister playing mom.

Will you be his mom? His dad? Will you take him into your family and demonstrate the pure and faultless religion of James 1? How sweet will be the aroma of this act of worship as it rises to the Father!

This month is blog month. Each day, I'll be sharing about Compassion's work in my life and the lives of the children we serve. Yes, I could win an awesome prize if a lot of people sponsor through my blog...but I'm certainly not counting on it and that is definitely not my goal! I'm not selling a product here. My heart is to see lives changed...and the change begins with the sponsor! If you would like to sponsor, if you want to join this awesome ministry to share the hope of Christ with a child, please click the widget on the side of this page. For Josphat, follow this link.

http://www.compassion.com/sponsor_a_child/child-video-biography.htm?needKey=KE3960283

To see the other six orphans available for sponsorship, follow this link:

http://www.compassion.com/sponsor_a_child/child-search-results.htm?cboOrphan=Yes

Make sure you comment and let me know you sponsored so I can celebrate with you! To help you get started, I would like to send you a home made new sponsor's kit full of ideas and information to help you make your sponsorship more impactful!

No comments:

Post a Comment