Saturday, February 1, 2014

Kim's Compassion: Community

One of my favorite things about Compassion's ministry is that they work through the local church, God's plan to reach the world with His truth. These churches, project workers, pastors, and children served are a lighthouse in their community!
 
I was reminded of this today when I received a letter from tiny, 6 year old Sohil in East India. He says, "After opening my centre, drinking and gambling is closed nearby."
 
Have you written your child's Pastor and tutor to thank them for their faithful service? Simply address a letter to them and include it with the next letter you send to your child!
 

1 comment:

  1. I love that idea!! I've never thought to include a letter for my kids' pastors! Thanks for sharing the ideas.

    ReplyDelete